Friday, June 13, 2008

the end of an era...

today is my last day at north chatham. i started here in 2003, just 1 month after moving to NC. i was young, scared, didn't know anyone and really didn't now much about myself. over the past 5 years i've grown SO MUCH and a lot of my growth has happened here at ncs. i've worked with some wonderful people who've inspired me to be a great teacher, i've worked with some not so wonderful people that have taught me how to love "unconditionally" and to accept things despite how i may feel about them, and i've made life long friends here too. leaving here is bittersweet. i'm obviously excited about going back to school to get my masters, but leaving this school is hard. so if you see me or talk to me over the next few days i may seem out of sorts. my emotions are all over the place as the end of an era in my life comes, and a new one begins...

1 comment:

*marissa* said...

awwwww. yay for new chapters in life and thank goodness for wonderful paths that got you there!