Saturday, November 3, 2007

God though a 12 year old boy

8:45-driving to take MAT. call my dad to pray with him (as planned yesterday). no answer.

9:00-arrive at testing site and begin to review for test, scheduled to begin at 10.

9:15-back in NY my dad is driving to a meeting and remembers he is suppose to pray with me around 9. reaches for his phone and realizes he left it home by accident. prays for me anyways and asks god to bring be peace as i prepare for the test.

9:20-a boy around the age of 12 walks past me as i study. i think to myself-what is a 12 year old boy doing at a college hall on a Saturday morning? our eyes meet and he continues to walk, i continue to study.

9:25-the boy walks by again and says " I wish you the best of luck on your test today," with a big smile on his face. I INSTANTLY knew that God was speaking through this boy to let me know that it was going to be okay and that he was right there by my side.

9:26-the prayers of my earthly father are answered by my heavenly father.

10:00-test begins and i have a strong sense of peace

11:15-test ends and i did well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO FAITHFUL. PRAISE HIS PRECIOUS AND HOLY NAME!

No comments: